Monday, December 3, 2007

Be a Goodmama

I promise to post some Happy 7th Birthday Hannah pictures soon...but for today, I had to brag a little about another photo contest. When I heard the announcement for this one, I tried to think of something creative to do... but with Thanksgiving approaching and my photography Chrstimas crunch setting in, my brain was dead. So the girls and I stood on all sides of the bed and watched Jacob crawl from one side to the other. I was lucky enough to capture one cute shot-- but low and behold, my white balance was off (this makes the picture have a funny yellow cast to it). I fixed it the best I could in photoshop and shipped it off to Suzanne at Goodmama. I came back from vacation to find that-- we won the contest! Yay! So we get a new diaper, how fun! Here's the picture and below is the link to the website and blog for the company that ran the contest.



Goodmama Blog

Goodmama Website

No comments: