Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The crafty side of me...

I've been so busy with work and life...that my sewing machine has collected inches of dust. So over the weekend I cleaned it off to make the girls some headbands. I used a couple patterns, but the one below by Heather Bailey is my favorite. The girls' love to wear ponytails with headbands, so the little tie at the bottom is a really cute touch. You can't really see it if they wear their hair down, so it works either way. I have one more to try that is more tapered toward the ears-- I think that one might be a great choice for little heads, too. This little bit of sewing is making me want to try quilting again.... stay tuned!








I tried to get a picture of Ashley with hers on, but she wasn't much on modeling and this one is actually a little big for her.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too funny steph! I was on her website yesterday! I want to make the little easy yoyo flowers/quilt...Maybe for craft night!