Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 7th Miss Ashley!



Can you tell that I was loving that cake... and my baby girl, of course! Ashley picked the cake out herself at a local bakery. We usually go for a Costco cake-- very tasty, but so much waste! Those cakes can feed an army! So this year, I splurged a little and got this one. Cute and yummy, but the girls missed their Costco cake-- uggh! Oh well! So on Friday, Ashley is having an "almost sleepover" party. She invited a few girls from her class. The idea is that they will come over in their PJs at 6:00 and "almost" spend the night. Parents will pick them up at 9:00. The idea is that it will be low key-- but with 5 seven year olds, I can't imagine anything will be low key! The only thing I have planned is to paint their nails, have them decorate picture frames, and take a quick picture of each of them with Ashley for the frames. Pizza, popcorn, cupcakes... done! I'll report back later on how it goes!

Oh, and her big present was a week of horseback riding camp! She opened clothes and her face was frownie, she opened the horsie game with the certificate attached and her face was smiley. I don't think she has any idea how lucky she is-- but then again I don't know many 7 year olds that do :)







No comments: