Tuesday, June 5, 2007

More sass than I can handle...

Anyone who knows me well, knows that one of my favorite things to do is take pictures of my kids. They don't always enjoy having their picture taken, but lately they've humored me. These pictures speak volumes about their personalities. We were in the backyard over the weekend playing in the water and they actually asked me to take their picture. Ashley loves to see if she can make a sillier face than the last time, so the result of her picture is always amusing. Hannah just loves to be a "covergirl" and tries out new poses and then looks at them on my camera display and tells me whether they are keepers or not. Lately, we've also had some issues with backtalking and sassing-- so while these pictures are cuter than cute-- they remind me of this behavior-- which is not. Anyway, enough of my philosophical rambling.


No comments: