Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The trouble with women...

Poor little man is showered with love and affection from his adoring older sisters from the time he wakes up in the morning until the time he goes to sleep at night. The only break he gets is when they are at school. I thought that the novelty of having a baby brother would wear off after a few days, okay a few weeks, but these two are going strong after almost 4 months. There isn't a morning that goes by but what they don't ask me to hold him at least three times. And they still fight over who gets to do things for him. I'm thrilled that they love him so much and someday when we look back on baby books, I'll have to make sure and tell the J-man how much his big sisters really loved him! Here's a few pictures of Hannah playing with him in the yard after school. I'll make sure and get some with Ashley next time!

No comments: