Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Finally on the mend... I think

We've had a terrible cold at our house. First Hannah, then me, now Jacob. I think I got it the worst though, I can hardly talk without coughing. Not fun. Anyway, lots have happened since my last post. Hannah lost ANOTHER tooth. I can't believe it-- this kid has no teeth!



Jacob is getting a top tooth. It hasn't poked all the way through yet, but we can tell it is only days away! He's also started waving bye-bye and saying ma-ma-ma-ma. The first of our children that haven't started their vocabulary with da-da-da-da.

Papa brought home pumpkins yesterday and Jacob loves to sit and pat them. We played with one in the yard today-- and when we came in, guess what I found between his thumb and forefinger? A tick!! At first I thought it was dirt, but after it didn't brush off, I knew it was a nasty little bugger. I had one last week and Hannah had one last month. It was barely attached and easily removed, thank goodness!




Ashley is doing so well with her writing and numbers-- it seems that she may turn out to be a pretty good student. However, she did have to remove two of her smiley faces at school today and conveniently doesn't remember why.... hmmmm!





We're going on a trip to Kings Dominion on Saturday-- they've never been. I think they'll have fun!

I think that's about it-- here's one last picture of Jacob with his "Hoos your Daddy" UVA football shirt on-- I know you can't really see it :) It was Hannah's when she was his age-- Marc had a matching one which has somehow made it to my t-shirt pile.





Hopefully tomorrow will be a healthier day for us all! I know my neighbors at work hope so. I've annoyed them all week, and I don't think Marc has gotten an uninterrupted night's sleep yet-- between me, Ashley, Hannah, and Jacob--- we're lucky we get any sleep!

No comments: