Wednesday, November 7, 2007

All I want for Christmas....

Well besides Hannah's two front teeth... I've been asking the girls to start thinking about what they want for Christmas and birthday... I'll keep adding to the blog as I find out things.

Hannah is a high fashion queen lately and refuses to wear anything that I pick out for her. She's out of her skateboarder/camo phase and only wants to wear clothes from a store called Justice for All. Great-- the only catch is that there's no way to order online and the closest store here is 30 or more miles away-- so with 3 kids a 1 hour drive for clothes is not something that we do often! There's one near Nana-- so Hannah makes all her requests through Nana-- isn't that conveniently cheap for me (sorry mom). Anyway here's a link for inquiring minds:

http://www.justicejustforgirls.com/

She also loves to read. She's reading at a 4th grade level, so chapter books are best for her. She loves Junie B. Jones and has discovered a couple other series of books that she enjoys. I'll post those soon.

For Ashley-- she keeps talking about this doll called Betty Spaghetti:

Probably one of those toys that will go to the bottom of the toy box, but she has asked for it several times.

For Jacob-- well he's too young to really care... but if there really was a Santa, he would bring him these a pair of Crankypants. I say that only Santa could bring them because they are handmade by this very talented lady in small quantities. She has a waiting list a mile long-- so the liklihood of supply = demand factor in the near future is miniscule... so until then we'll be happy with mass production. Check out the site-- we love the monster booty ones:





As for me, if I had to splurge on any one thing right now, I'd go with this throw from Garnet Hill. Marc says this is a crazy gift-- so until he learns to knit one for me (another story entirely), I'll probably just be eyeing this one in a catalog :)



And Marc... well his latest request was the movie Transformers... he just got a NASCAR package, so I don't think Santa is coming for him this year!

Driving School

No comments: