Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A fun blustery day in March...

So as I'm folding clothes upstairs this morning, Ashley announces that Jacob wants in his crib. Yep, the kid must love that thing-- he's our best sleeper in it yet (please don't let that jinx us). Anyway, sure enough he wanted in to play. So next thing I know I have two babies.



Last night after the girls took their bath, Ashley asked if I would dry her hair straight. Usually I barely can get a brush through it and they are out the door. So I gladly obliged her request. It looks so cute... but of course we walk out to the bus stop and the wind was blowing like crazy. It'll probably be curly again by the time she gets home. Anyway, I wanted to make sure I got a picture of it because she may never ask me to fix it again!





And I was so bummed about this last picture. It was actually the first picture I took when we walked out the door to test my settings--which were, of course, not right. As luck would have it, it was my favorite picture!



Now there is no way that I could post the straight-haired pictures of Ashley without the curly-haired pictures of Hannah. After drying Ashley's hair last night, Hannah thought it would be funny if she wore hers curly today. I told her that she would have to get up an extra 20 minutes early. I thought for sure that there would be no hair-curling this morning... but sure enough she came into our bedroom extra early, all ready for her curls. Anyway, she looked really cute. She had picked out this stylish Mary-Kate and Ashley shirt from Wal-Mart earlier this week and decided that it would look nice with curled hair. My little sweatpant queen was a little lady today. I was so proud of her :0






No comments: