Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Somehow the little man elluded my camera all day today... but don't think for a second he didn't enjoy his first... ok second Easter :0 He got an Elmo Bunny basket filled with Elmo treats. I'll be sure to post pictures of him and his basket later. Now the girls were excited for their baskets, but they are getting smart! We put out their baskets from last year... just in case the Easter Bunny wanted to "think green" and reuse. He did, of course... but he got the basktes mixed up. Hannah's treats were in Ashley's basket and vice-versa. They figured it out immediately. I'm just happy, for now, they they aren't asking more questions... I'm sure that will come soon. Here's a few pictures of the girls... first with their sleepy morning egg hunt faces...

then with their dolled up, ready to paint the town RED easter attire! And I have no idea why Hannah wanted that terrible red bow in her hair.









No comments: