Sunday, January 4, 2009

What, no Christmas pictures?



Nope NONE! Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, Ashley and half of her class had been sick with a stomach bug. She actually got it twice and passed it on to both of Marc's parents. We thought it had run its course, but guess who it struck on Christmas Eve? Yep, ME!!! Luckily it was sometime during the night-- after Santa had come and gone, thank goodness! I have never had an illness come on more quickly and violently! Yuck! I just remember praying that I would please get to see them come down the stairs on Christmas morning... and I did... but I looked like this...



I started to feel better later on Chrstimas Day so lucky for me it was short-lived, so much so that I thought it might be food poisoning. I didn't eat another Christmas cookie and candy the entire holiday!

So all photos taken during Christmas were compliments of Hannah and Ashley. Santa brought them both a real digital camera this year. Hannah's pretty good with hers. Ashley has deleted all her pictures accidentally several times-- and she had some really cute ones from Christmas Day-- boohoo!! So here's the extent of our Holiday memories :)




No comments: