Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's my party... and I'll cry if I want to!

Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe a whole year has passed since he was born! I feel like it was...well, yesterday. For breakfast, we made pancake birthday cakes and sang. We're trying to get him ready for the messy cake tonight. I don't know if he'll be into it or not. Anyway, we failed miserably at using the heart mold to make heart shaped pancakes... but still had some pretty darn good pancakes nonetheless! Unfortunatley, Jacob has been sick with a cold all week and his eyes are still tearing. So he was not really crying, but still looks a little pitiful!

And here's one with Ashley... it was her idea to make the pancakes (and yep, she and I have a cold, too-- we're pathetic).
More of the day later!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!

This year has totally flown by!!!

I still remember making my big announcement that you had a boy during a team meeting!

Amy W said...

Happy Birthday Jacob - I can't believe you are already a year old!

KellyA said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! I can't believe it's been a year already!! Hope you all had a great day!

Havalynn said...

Have a fantastic 1st birthday, Jacob! I can't believe a year has gone by! Pretty soon you and Abigail are going to be running around getting into trouble together!