Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jacob's First Birthday Slideshow....

A little commentary before the show... the hit of Jacob's birthday was an Elmo Birthday balloon that Daddy brought home. He LOVED it, I wish I had my video camera ready when he saw it for the first time. His eyes lit up, he squealed, and got so excited. He hugged it repeatedly and kept bouncing up and down. You'll see in one picture he was holding on so tightly with a look in his eyes that dared anyone to try and take his balloon! The rest of his gifts paled in comparison. He drug it around all night and was so excited this morning to see that it was still here!

As for the cake, Jacob wasn't really into making a mess with the cake. He touched it, tasted it, but there was no hardcore head smashing, up the nose, in the hair kinda action.... at lest from Jacob. Hannah and Ashley; however thought putting a face in the cake was fun. Ashley was the subject of a cruel joke by mommy and was too upset to have her picture taken. After watching them put their face in the cake a few times ever so delicately, I decided to push her head in a little further. She didn't think it was so funny. I felt really bad afterwards... Hannah tried to make her feel better by letting me do it to her, but it was too late. The damage was done.

Anyway I wanted to try this out... take a look as I'll probably make the photos in flikr private in a few days. I have no idea how to fix the order... so they aren't sequential, oh well!

No comments: