Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!

My baby boy turned 2 last week! We celebrated with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's at his request, no less. I had intended to take photos while we were there... apparently I forgot what it was like taking a 2 year old to CEC... my camera did not make it out. I tried to snap a few on my camera phone... but all you can see is a blur! He was too excited. The downside is that he and Hannah ended up with a stomach bug over the weekend. I KNOW it was from that tube thing. Since Jacob doesn't go to daycare and he was the first one to get sick-- that kinda seals the evidence :) And yep, I got sick on Monday-- Ashley and Marc were the only two spared... so far! Marc's still afraid to touch any of the toilet seats!

So... I'll post some photos of the little man soon! For now, this one will have to do ;)

No comments: