Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My little nut!


So does the picture on the left remind you of the baby daddy from Juno? I posted a photo at the bottom-- check it out :) My little nut! He cracks me up everyday! Every headband, hat, and pair of sunglasses he finds-- he puts on his head! I think we really should buy him some manly gear, don't you?

On another note, the girls have officially started softball (even though their last two games have been cancelled due to the weather). Hopefully, I'll get some photos of them playing at their game this weekend.

And a ME fact! I FINALLY joined a gym. Thank you Havalynn :0 One question the personal trainer asked me yesterday was when the last time I had worked out was... and when I told him 12 years ago in college, he seemed a bit surprised. I told him that I would take that as a compliment! It is hard to balance work and family and still manage to take time for yourself. Hopefully, I'll use it 3 times a week or more (my goal) and get a little healthier in the process! I am honestly so sore today that I can barely make it up and down the stairs of my house! And poor Jacob has cried every time I've tried to put him in the kids club there, we'll see how long it takes him to get used to it. It breaks my heart to come back and see his puffy, teary, little eyes :(

Anyway... here's some recent photos:









For those who haven't seen Juno:

No comments: