Saturday, August 16, 2008

Looth Tooth turns snaggletooth...

Last weekend Ashley announced that she had a loose tooth. I didn't really believe her, but when she showed me, sure enough one of her top teeth was loose. She wiggled and wiggled it over the weekend and by Sunday it was pretty loose... but not quite ready to come out. We went to pump-it-up on Wednesday evening and Ashley banged into Hannah's head. She was crying, her mouth was bleeding, I was just sure that the tooth was gone... but nope it was still in there. She had a bloody lip, but nothing serious enough to keep her from playing. Then last night she was eating a tootsie pop and again she came running to me crying that her tooth got stuck in the lollipop... but it was still in there. Finally this morning I looked at it and it was just barely hanging on. I barely touched it and it came out. Wow! That's the first tooth I've pulled since I was a kid! I usually leave that to Marc! She looks pretty cute as a snaggletooth, soon to be first grader!
I can't make a post of Ashley without including pictures of Hannah and Jacob! Here's a couple from today.

No comments: