Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What, you have time to digiscrap again?

Well, not really! But since I do take a ton of pictures, I have been determined to find a way to use them more than just on a blog... and I only have so many walls :) So... over the past few weeks I've been researching book vendors for my photography business. Obviously these books are nice, but too expensive for me to print several copies for family or do books of every event.  Anyway, in doing research I found some really nice templates available at a site called Oscraps. In particular, these two scrapping designers have quickly become a favorite: Taylor Made Designs and Paislee Press. I love the classic, clean, and simple designs that they create. So I made my first Shutterfly Book using some pictures I took from the Outer Banks and a Dream template. When I get it next week, I'll let you know how it turned out.... but for now here's a look.

Click here to view this photo book.

No comments: