Sunday, July 22, 2007

Home Invasion...

before I go any further, let me say that I mean the title of this post in a positive way :) Marc's cousin Janis is visiting from Switzerland this week. To celebrate, what do you think we did? Have a party, of course... not just any party, an all weekend party! 28 of Marc's closest family and friends came to give Janis a warm welcome. Saturday was the perfect day-- 80 degrees, no humidity, beautiful blue skies with puffy white clouds. We needed to be outside...so we spent the late morning/afternoon at Chrysalis winery and then came back to our house to bbq. Today we had breakfast at IHOP and then spent the afternoon at the Lansdowne pool (where everyone was staying) and then came back to our house to eat leftovers from the bbq. I took MANY pictures-- but as hard as I tried-- I failed miserably at taking "snapshots". The lighting was so beautiful at the winery that I couldn't resist taking pictures of the girls there.


The whole gang-- even Copper!


Hannah and Steve (Marc's brother)


Policegirl Hannah




The views were beatiful at Chrysalis.


Ashley with bright lipstick playing with Jacob.


Ashley and Daddy






















No comments: