Monday, July 9, 2007

Beautiful flower... girls that is!

This weekend our friends Mike and Nikki got married. Hannah and Ashley had important jobs for the wedding-- they were flower girls. During the ceremony, Hannah worked overtime as Ashley felt a little intimidated by the crowd. However, after the ceremony, Ashley was back to her comical self-- cutting the rug on the dance floor and keeping everyone entertained. I also had a big job-- photographing the wedding! My friend Chris gave up his day to help me chase the bride and groom! I'm so glad he helped, I don't know how I would have done it without him. They would have found me passed out in the broom closet mid-way through the day! I don't think I'm cut out to be a wedding photographer-- compared to newborn, children, and family photography, it's like a quick sprint vs. a marathon! I think I'm a sprinter! I was exhausted at the end of the day. I haven't gone through many of the pictures-- but here's a couple of the girls.


2 comments:

Amy W said...

Steph - the girls look beautiful. I know all the pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see them!

KellyA said...

Aww, the girls look beautiful!! I'm sure you did a wonderful job!!!