Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Is there such thing as too much help?

I'm so glad that 4 1/2 months later...the girls still love their brother dearly. They are so helpful at times getting me diapers, wipes, medicine, pacifiers...but at others they are a complete and utter frustration. Hannah wants to hold and mother him all the time-- but she does things like bounce him around (and for a child with reflux-- that's not good), stick her finger in his mouth, carry him around the room (we get a weight check on Thursday, but I guarantee he's 18 pounds, at least), reposition him in her arms while I'm not looking, feed him ice cream, I could go on and on. He loves Ashley-- she's one of the few people that can always get a laugh out of him-- but she's so rough with him. I'm so afraid that she's going to hurt him (unintentionally, but does it really matter?). I try to be patient as I know how much they love him-- but on days like today (my day off so I've been with them 24/7), I'm so glad to put them all to bed and breathe a little sigh of relief! Oh these pictures were taken when I was trying my hardest to get a good "4 month" picture of the little guy. It was impossible... I had too much help!




No comments: