Thursday, July 5, 2007

Metamorphisis...

Since I was gone last week, I kinda lagged on posting some of my favorite pictures-- and as people who know me can attest, I take a lot of pictures! I have one of those favorites to share today. I love "sleeping baby" pictures. I think all parents should keep a picture of their child sleeping on the refrigerator or in the visor of their car and refer to it when their child is amidst a total and complete breakdown. It is a gentle reminder that the creature in front of them that has somehow morphed into the devil will every day, even if for a brief moment, turn into an angel. Here's two of my "angels".

1 comment:

Havalynn said...

What a sweet picture.
I have to laugh when I see Ashley looking so sweet and innocent--I've got this image of her from the other night, when she kept tooting on Samuel.LOL She's hilarious.