Friday, July 13, 2007

Quotes of the day!

No pictures today-- just two quotes which totally made me smile.

#1 Anyone who has ever been to my house knows that I struggle with organization. The kitchen sink always has a dish in it, the living room floor always has toys or blankets left out, the dining room (well since we don't use it to eat, it's a holding area for all the stuff that really just needs to be thrown out), the garage is an obstacle course that hasn't seen a car in months, I won't even begin to address the kids playroom. So needless to say you won't find the inside of my home in Better Homes and Garden anytime soon. So, I read this quote today in the tagline of an onlline acquaintance and it totally sums it all up for me:

"A clean house is a sign of a wasted life" :)

I'd much rather be doing pretty much anything besides organizing and cleaning the house!

#2 Last night when Marc got home from his final MBA class -- woohoo-- he told Hannah that he was all done with his classes and that he got an A+ on his paper. She gave him a high five for the paper and said:

"So when will you be done with work?"

Isn't it what we all dream about :)

No comments: