Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just playing around...

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a lot of time to just sit and "play" with the kids. After we finally got the house back into shape today, the girls went over to our neighbor's house to play with their friend... so Jacob and I got to play. First we played with our food... no pictures of that... then we played in the wet grass, lots of pictures of that. Then we played peek-a-boo with the blankie, one picture of that. Then "we" were tired, so one of us fell asleep and the other one is playing on the 'puter.







Yesterday before dinner I did some playing with the girls while Jacob was napping. They would jump as high as they could and I'd snap a picture. It was fun for them and fun for me :) Even big kids like to play with their toys! I loved Hannah's expression even though her legs were completely behind her which made her look like she had no legs :0




No comments: