Thursday, August 9, 2007

Snaggletooth!

Hannah lost her first top front tooth! Just in time for Jacob to start cutting his top two teeth :) She came into the bedroom last night after I had tucked her into bed and said "Mommy, I lost another tooth"-- she had just lost one of her bottom ones last week. I was a little scared when I heard and saw it-- it was barely even loose. Apparently she wiggled and twisted it pretty hard. It wasn't even bleeding so I suppose it was ready to come out-- I just wasn't ready for it. She told me that she thought the tooth fairy would bring her $20 because it was a very important tooth! The tooth fairy wasn't quite that nice-- she had to settle for $5. It was so funny this morning when she was trying to tell me a story about her friend, "Maritha"-- I mean Marissa.

1 comment:

Me said...

Ha, I remember getting .50 cents from the toothferry when I was kid. Very cute picture. See ya! TAG