Monday, August 20, 2007

A quick trip


Over the weekend, we took the girls for a last hurrah before school starts. Things started out a bit bumpy as Jacob woke up with a fever the morning that we were leaving. Poor thing had never had a cold and didn't really know what to do. I think we all had a bit of a bug over the last week or two :) It was a quick trip, but we had a blast. We went to Dixie Stampede and Splash Country. The girls loved the cabin that we stayed in! I didn't drag my camera around with me to the water park and there were no cameras allowed in Dixie Stampede-- so the only pictures I'm posting here are ones I took at the cabin. This was the view of the Smokey Mountains from the giant two story deck. I bet it is beautiful in the fall!


As you can see Jacob loved his kitchen sink bath!







No comments: